Artie’s Party Cheeseburger Sliders
1 Package of Rolls (prefer Hawaiian)
1-pound 3GC burger meat
3 T ketchup
2T yellow mustard
¼ c special sauce (see below)
4 slices cheddar cheese
1 c shredded white cheese
Combine and set aside
½ c may
2 T mustard
1 T Dijon mustard
1T 3GC Gates honey
1 T BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice the rolls horizontally through each roll- try to keep the entire package intact if you can.
- Place the bottom of the rolls on a baking sheet (put parchment under the rolls for easy clean up!)
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet on medium heat- until brown and crumbled. Stir in the ketchup and mustard until combined.
- Time to layer!
- First- the sliced cheese, then the ground beef mixture, drizzle on the special sauce and top with shredded cheese.
- Place the top layer of the rolls and brush with melted butter.
- Bake your party sliders for 15 minutes…until the cheese is melted…serve with more burger condiments and more special sauce!